Cosmos SDK Documentation
Cosmos SDK is the world’s most popular framework for building application-specific blockchains.
Read all about the SDK or dive straight into the code with tutorials.
- Introductions to the Cosmos SDK - Learn about all the parts of the Cosmos SDK.
- SDK Tutorials - Build a complete blockchain application from scratch.
Explore the SDK
Get familiar with the SDK and explore its main concepts.
- Introduction - High-level overview of the Cosmos SDK.
- Basics - Anatomy of a blockchain, transaction lifecycle, accounts and more.
- Core Concepts - Read about the core concepts like baseapp, the store, or the server.
- Building Modules - Discover how to build modules for the Cosmos SDK.
- Running a Node - Running and interacting with nodes using the CLI and API.
- Modules - Explore existing modules to build your application with.
Explore the Stack
Check out the docs for the various parts of the Cosmos stack.
- Cosmos Hub - The first of thousands of interconnected blockchains on the Cosmos Network.
- CometBFT - The leading BFT engine for building blockchains, powering Cosmos SDK.
Help & Support
- GitHub Discussions - Ask questions and discuss SDK development on GitHub.
- Discord - Chat with Cosmos developers on Discord.
- Found an issue? - Help us improve this page by suggesting edits on GitHub.