Here are some production-grade modules that can be used in Cosmos SDK applications, along with their respective documentation:
- Auth - Authentication of accounts and transactions for Cosmos SDK application.
- Bank - Token transfer functionalities.
- Governance - On-chain proposals and voting.
- Staking - Proof-of-stake layer for public blockchains.
- Slashing - Validator punishment mechanisms.
- Distribution - Fee distribution, and staking token provision distribution.
- Crisis - Halting the blockchain under certain circumstances (e.g. if an invariant is broken).
- Mint - Creation of new units of staking token.
- Params - Globally available parameter store.
- Supply - Total token supply of the chain.
To learn more about the process of building modules, visit the building modules reference documentation.