Here are some production-grade modules that can be used in Cosmos SDK applications, along with their respective documentation:
- Auth - Authentication of accounts and transactions for Cosmos SDK applications.
- Authz - Authorization for accounts to perform actions on behalf of other accounts.
- Bank - Token transfer functionalities.
- Crisis - Halting the blockchain under certain circumstances (e.g. if an invariant is broken).
- Distribution - Fee distribution, and staking token provision distribution.
- Evidence - Evidence handling for double signing, misbehaviour, etc.
- Feegrant - Grant fee allowances for executing transactions.
- Governance - On-chain proposals and voting.
- Mint - Creation of new units of staking token.
- Params - Globally available parameter store.
- Slashing - Validator punishment mechanisms.
- Staking - Proof-of-Stake layer for public blockchains.
- Upgrade - Software upgrades handling and coordination.
- NFT - NFT module implemented based on ADR43.
- Consensus - Consensus module for modifying CometBFT's ABCI consensus params.
- Circuit - Circuit breaker module for pausing messages.
- Genutil - Genesis utilities for the Cosmos SDK.
To learn more about the process of building modules, visit the building modules reference documentation.
The IBC module for the SDK is maintained by the IBC Go team in its own repository.
Read more about writing smart contracts with solidity at the official
evm documentation page.