The Cosmos SDK is a collection of Go modules. This section provides documentation on various packages that can used when developing a Cosmos SDK chain. It lists all standalone Go modules that are part of the Cosmos SDK.
- Core - Core library defining SDK interfaces (ADR-063)
- API - API library containing generated SDK Pulsar API
- Store - Implementation of the Cosmos SDK store
- Log - Logging library
- Errors - Error handling library
- Math - Math library for SDK arithmetic operations
- SimApp - SimApp is the sample Cosmos SDK chain. This package should not be imported in your application.